View Single Post
Old Jan 09, 2012, 12:06 PM
Find More Posts by booforblade120
Joined Jan 2012
7 Posts
Hi there, I bought a Blade 120 SR from CELLAR DWELLAR in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada On Jan.4th 2012. I am an avid R/C Helicopter pilot and was very excited to begin flying the Blade 120. Well I got it home and tried to fly it but the heli was defective as I could not even get the Heli to fly so I took it back to the store where I bought it the next day and they told me it was defective and replaced it with another Blade 120 SR. The replacement seemed to work ok on my first flight, I was happy. When I tried to do a second flight the heli got a bit of height then started to spin oddly in the air and dropped. I tried to get it into the air again and it just spun in circles on the floor. I believe it is a tail motor issue.
I am VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS PRODUCT!!! I want my money back or a different heli model as a replacement, replacing or fixing the current one I have is not an option, I do not want this same heli IF THIS PROBLEM WILL OCCUR AGAIN AND AGAIN!!...I have tried to get my money back they refused..the products they sell at this store is garbage..they should be standing behind the product that they have in CELLAR DWELLAR...

ADVICE TO ANYONE .... BLADE 120 SR SUCKS!!
booforblade120 is offline Find More Posts by booforblade120