Old Jan 07, 2012, 10:10 PM
Find More Posts by computerbreak
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Jan 2012
40 Posts
bad servo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
The buzzing is due to the servo being locked up. Perhaps it's getting faulty info from the TX, thinking it needs to go all the way up. What happens if you insert just the battery without the TX turned on?
Thanks for the q's Daryoon,
When I just insert the battery everything is fine...it's only when I turn on the transmitter...so I'm also thinking it's that...since the servo does move. Anyone else want to chime in on this issue? Is there a way to reset the transmitter. I do remember playing around with holding a few things down on the tx, then turning on..I also later did take a battery out of the tx and restarted it just in case I messed something up. I'll try it again now.

Well, just tried again. So, the servo IS working, but I put the battery in the heli and all is fine, then I turn on the tx and the servo immediately goes up and I hear that high pitched whine...which then goes away when I turn the tx off. So servo works but just not working right for some reason..it does not move when I move the stick...sounds like a tx problem to me...anyone else have this issue?
computerbreak is offline Find More Posts by computerbreak
Last edited by computerbreak; Jan 07, 2012 at 10:38 PM.