View Single Post
Old Jan 04, 2012, 04:00 AM
Find More Posts by Roguedog
United States, CA, Norco
Joined Feb 2007
878 Posts
Thanks for link and the encouragement Immelman,

I tried to answer earlier but needed to reinstall Microcraps IE8 web browser as I could not download the trimming files from the NSRCA website. I read the chart completely and will be adding it to the collection of trim charts that I take with me to the field.

I was gettin a little irritated that someone could do such a bad job at building this plane that I wanted some feedback from others who have done the trimming process to weigh out whether to continue or not.

The plane is flying well, but I have nothing to compare it too as this is the first plane I have ever trimmed. I posted at the other site and got alot of great info there as well that I decided to try and fix as much as possible so that on the next plane i will definitly have something to compare too.

One person mentioned that the education that i'm getting from this plane is priceless. Very good point.

Funny that you mentioned the Killer Kaos as I had the 60 kit then in a moment of stupidity sold it on ebay. A few weeks later I saw a guy burning holes thru the sky with one at the field and regretted selling it. I did trace all the cut parts and scanned the plan just in case so at least I can scratch build one if I want.

I took a little more incidence out of it today and have reduced the downthrust a little more. Hope to test fly it this week to see if I'm heading in the right direction.
Roguedog is offline Find More Posts by Roguedog