Thread: New Product Eflite Fiberglass EDF HABU Thread
View Single Post
Old Jan 03, 2012, 05:19 PM
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Aug 2010
2,834 Posts
WOW ! this is one long thread Packed with a BUNCH of info that i need for this next project.....One that i am way excited to dig into.A big thanks to all you guys that take the time to post your findings.I have only had time to get through a 100 pages of bouncing around looking for the info i need,but it is very time consuming (i even read on my phone on brakes at work) but i do need to get going on this bird cause all the gear is just way to hard to look at on a table .My situation is that i have never built or flown a Glass/Wood EDF that will fly this fast.I have spent years flying and building Composite Giant Scale gassers (and a few wood arf,s) and flying Freestyle.I have had a BUNCH of foam pushers in the 140 range,some pylon planes in the 140 range,some Foam EDF,s in the 120 range,just nothing like this Habu 32 on a TAM 8s set-up...So if you guys out there that have some backround with this type of set-up,can you please give me any tips you think i need to know....Mainly if there is anything i need to do to the airframe to take the speeds cause it will end up being flown hard once there is a mutual understanding and respect between pilot and plane I thank you guys in advance for any help you might give.This Habu will be flown on an 11X,just in case some of you guys might have some tips on the TX set-up. Douglas
VooDoo Child is offline Find More Posts by VooDoo Child