View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2011, 10:05 AM
Find More Posts by Jessestr
BelgiŽ, Vlaams Gewest, Evergem
Joined Nov 2011
738 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by r0sewhite View Post
I see what you did but the internal pullups are only one possible cause. As I wrote, another problem is the I≤C translation which can't be improved. The error rate is usually a sum of internal pullups, not perfect connection (bad soldering), I≤C translation and other negative influences. If you've got your WMP running well with only switching from software to hardware pullups, you're lucky. But this is not absolute.
Well I got the flyduino board and it's made for WM+ and BMA020 flydusense, + also got the flyduino MWC board, so I can't really attach another gyro I guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drekavac View Post
Jessestr, no prob, I'm glad if I can help.

r0sewhite, when I soldered pullup resistors, the errors are gone.
So I corrected the problem, not just cover it with version 1.8. Get my point?
The gyro(WM+ original) alone works perfectly in 1.9 but together with the BMA020 it doesn't work.. You soldered the pullups to the WM+ would it fix my problems with the BMA020 or ? What do you think ? Thanks in advance !
Update: I had it working, but suddenly it doesn't want to work anymore, guess I'll need to put the external pullups on it.. Hm My first MWC and it's already going bad
Update 2: It's working again, when I connect the battery it works. Can't be powered from the USB.
Jessestr is offline Find More Posts by Jessestr
Last edited by Jessestr; Dec 31, 2011 at 10:13 AM.