Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller with 3D Acceleration Sensor For QuadCopter
View Single Post
Dec 30, 2011
, 10:28 PM
Joined Nov 2011
French Installation Guide
Originally Posted by
C team MOD
Does anyone know something about this Board.
Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller with 3D Acceleration Sensor
- 100% brand new four axis Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller,it can be used without debugging.
- Support 8 channel PWM input and Six channel PWM output
- Adopts three axis digital gyroscope and three axis digital accerleration sensor.
- Auto-balance,quadcopter X or+mode
- Support commercial ESC and I2C ESC
- Support aerial photography and Dual axle stabilization PTZ
- with beep function when voltage is lower than 10.8V
- recommend work with GWS 3-blade paddles or other high performance balance paddles
- Input CH: 1, Aileron/ flap 2 Lift and down 3,accelerograph 4,Heading Direction 5,Remote control calibration( Switch channel) 6,PTZ pitch angle 7, PTZ pitch angle trimming(ratio CH input)
- Output CH(PWN): 1, PTZ Pitch angle servo 2, PTZ roll servo, 3, No.1 motor input 4,No.2 motor input 5, No.3 motor input 6,No.4 motor input
Dual axis PTZ:
- It maintains verticality mode under 6CH Auto-mode.It can be trimming by button 7 to adjust angle.
This Free Flight FF Auto Balance Controller has a French Version Installation Guide now.
The available link: