View Single Post
Old Apr 05, 2004, 10:51 AM
Find More Posts by AMTJIM
"Bible Thumper"
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2001
1,924 Posts
Firebat...Short and Final

Hello, just thought I would let everyone know that a friend has gotten word from Tower that the firebat is on it's way out. The standard kit was featured for several weeks in the daily sale and was yanked today at the ending price of 25.88. It's still listed as this price and I bought 2 of them. The deluxe kit is now in the daily sale.
If anyone is interested in participating, we can go step by step to assemble one of the best versions of this plane via a GWS geardrive and micro gear. An unpainted lipo or KAN version can be assembled to fly at 12~14 oz. For some additional flight performance, you can also purchase a spare set of vertical stabs to be used in place of the stock canards, but it's not necessary.
Forget all the poor reports you have heard on this plane and watch this version jump out of your hand.
We can begin in 2 weeks to give time for anyone interested in participating to get their firebats ordered.
I'll place a small list of the equipment I am going to use later so everyone will be on the same page.
AMTJIM is offline Find More Posts by AMTJIM