Old Apr 03, 2004, 07:44 PM
Find More Posts by stevem1928
Trader Rating: 0
Nebraska
Joined Apr 2002
598 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS Polaroid digital--modified for AP

I have an old 1/2 mp Polaroid digital camera which I have retired. The original camera weight was about 9 oz. I have modified to 2 oz. I have removed the flash, case batteries (now powered by RX) and trigger mechanism. You will need a servo or Wild Moose type electronic switch to activate the exposure. I have used a servo to short the two wires coming off of the camera. This is much easier to set up a servo to activate, than trying to match the servo the shutter button. It also comes pre wired with a servo plug. This allows you to use the rx to poer the camera.

I was in the process of putting the camera back together to its original state, when I realized that someone just starting out in AP may want this camera already modified. I have the original LCD display for the camera also. I was wanting to keep that for tinkering.

Servo is NOT included.

Price $30 + S&H ($6 in US) for modified AP camera, all software, and & serial transfer cable.

Price $40 + S&H for above with LCD monitor which came with the camera.

I have included a picture from the camera. I more than likely ran this photo through Photoshop, as I do with all of my photos to sharpen them up.

I have not used the camera in 9 months. I will test it before shipping to make sure everything works.

I would take payment by Paypal.

I am selling because I have upgraded to a 3 mp Minolta Dimage XT.
stevem1928 is offline Find More Posts by stevem1928
Last edited by stevem1928; Apr 03, 2004 at 07:56 PM.