View Single Post
Old Dec 17, 2011, 03:15 PM
Find More Posts by wolfgangm
Innsbruck, Austria
Joined Oct 2010
31 Posts
Ordered my TMF PRO in Taiwan last Sunday and received it on thursday with 15$-express-shipping, no problems at customs due to low price parcel marking.

This afternoon I mounted it (instead of FY-90Q) on my aluminium Quad with Turnigy Plush 25 A, GAUI 330X-motors and Futaba receiver.

Slight problems at the first try as I mounted it to fixed, but with some attenuation no problems at all. Flies perfectly indoor (due to weather can't try outside at the moment).

I like the software tool for calibration. It is rather cool to check the right mounting position or angle of the conroller. And I definitely like the arming of the motors: this is something extremely important for safety, which for example the Fyetech-products miss.

My version from Taiwan had smd-resistor already removed and firmversion 1.2 already installed!

The only critics at my current stage of knowledge is, that after disarming the motors spin slightly even at the throttle down. I would prefer that the motors would stay silent after disarming and start with more throttle.

Wolfgang
wolfgangm is offline Find More Posts by wolfgangm