View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2011, 07:11 PM
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
19,010 Posts
Discussion
The ORIGINAL #16 HD keycam thread (read posts #1-#5 BEFORE posting questions)

Thread Usage Protocol

This thread is part of a radio controlled model web site in a Forum dedicated to Aerial Video. As such, the content of this thread is intended to focus on the operation and capabilities of the #16 HD keychain camera for aerial video purposes. I know there are many users of the camera for purposes other than this, and you are welcome here. In fact, many of the camera's functions have evolved from your input. But I ask that your posts do not divert the flow of the thread into off-topic areas. Video links should be for aerial videos, with a couple of exceptions... to demonstrate a specific problem/solution with the camera or to clarify some of the camera's abilities. These exceptions can help all users as well as give feedback to the camera developer, who monitors this thread closely.

Also, this thread is a "self-help" thread! The four posts following this one contain much information that can answer many user questions. I try to keep these four posts updated with current information, frequently asked questions/answers, firmware updates, and useful utility links that everyone can make use of. It is my intent and expectation that thread posters user will "do their homework" and access these four posts before posting new questions. If you still have questions, the advanced thread search feature should be used to help find posts that relate to your questions. This will not only help keep the thread from becoming bloated with redundant questions that have been asked and answered many times, it will also keep the thread leaner and more interesting to the target audience.

If this is your first time reading this thread, please read the next four posts now to familiarize yourself with this thread's structure and resources.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

p.s. The chucklohr.com web site will also have information about the #16 camera.
Tom Frank is online now Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Last edited by Tom Frank; Dec 31, 2013 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Just looking :-)