View Single Post
Old Dec 14, 2011, 11:21 PM
Find More Posts by banana hobby
United States, CA
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
New Product
Genesis Lipo Giveaway Recipients Post Here!

Hello Friends! It has been a long couple of years for Banana Hobby and myself to FINALLY settle on Genesis Power! I appreciate each and every person that contacted us for your free Genesis Lipo trial! As much as I want to give every pilot a free Genesis Power lipo, we had to limit this giveaway to the first 50 responses that met our requirements. I did the best I could to send out your requested sizes as close as I could to your model descriptions. A few of you I chose higher C ratings for reasons I can read in your aircraft set up's. I am super impressed in the models that ya'll posted! Some very heavy hitters out there with high amp draw and watts!

The purpose of this thread is to hear back from you pilots that have received a Genesis Power Lithium Battery to test. Banana Hobby and myself have performed to out best ability to bring to you a True C Rating and Performance Packed LiPo at a super competitive retail price. Shipped directly to you from Banana Hobby here in the California. I have extensively tested Genesis Power in various of my own models. From EDF Jets to my TREX 700e. From the smallest of batteries to 4s 4p configs. I have found a smooth power band through out the discharge cycle with performance keeping up with the C ratings.

Please keep in mind that this is a special offer for you pilots to check out our new Lipo line. By all means I am not saying Genesis Power is indestructible. Like all Lithium Polymer Batteries, please keep in mind to never over dis-charge your packs to extreme levels. Please post up your experiences and what your thoughts are. I'd love to read some feedback. Thanks again pilots! Please post your aircraft and what lipo you received as well. Thanks friends!

Regards,

Pete

banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby