Thread: New Product Techone POPWING and MINIPOPWING
View Single Post
Old Dec 11, 2011, 07:27 PM
Find More Posts by wantoofly
United States, TX, Navasota
Joined Apr 2009
345 Posts
Well it was a nice day for a flight or five. Didn't have time to drag out the 3d planes so I took out two wings. A POP wing and a swift II. I stuck a brand new 3s 1350mah bat. I picked up on sale at common sense rc. This is the sweet size for me. I am running stock motor 1350kv. with 7x5 sport. No weights added.
I brought the plane in for a hand catch when my brother in law, whom I didn't know was watching, said " That's cool fly some more"! I couldn't let the peanut gallery down, so what the heck.
Well now that I have A audience its time to show my stuff, yep pilot skills.
Took it straight up... throttle off. Down for the dive.... a quick up elevator what?? Flip flip down into a pine tree. Murphy's law right!? So when I gave it the quick up elevator the battery ejected. Now I have to do the old swallow the pride and get out the fishing pole. Hey laughing is perfectly OK.. thats what I'm here for, I finally did manage to fish it down, but can't seem to find the brand new battery. Its strange how the earth can just swallow things??? And just when someone is watching you find the limitation of velcro.
wantoofly is offline Find More Posts by wantoofly