Thread: Yippee! FREE Book for Beginners !!
View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2011, 12:39 PM
Find More Posts by Monte50
Heli Junkie
United States, OR, Klamath Falls
Joined Nov 2011
23 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJac View Post
Few more stamps to lick and we got it!! I know there are only a few who actually want to buy the book - but free is hard to resist - so why the heck not!! The book will sell itself - no worries there. Those who like it will want one to add to their bookshelves. My biggest request is to help me spread the word so others can benefit from reading it. I spent too darn much time writing these books to just be reading them myself!! Reviews have been very positive and I'm grateful for that - not just for myself but that it is helping beginners to learn things that can be very very difficult to learn on your own - without repeatedly crashing into the same wall - and giving up after a dozen crashes - and finding another hobby. The books can help - the Phoenix Flight School can help - and I'm glad to help!! Keep those cards and letters coming in! Post your comments on this thread! Have a great read!!

captJac
I would deffenetly would like a free copy there Capt Jac. Please send me one and I will read it and then post my thoughts. Thanks. mrmmcginnis@hotmail.com
Monte50 is offline Find More Posts by Monte50