Old Nov 29, 2011, 08:42 PM
Find More Posts by Three-Wire
AMA 562227
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Jan 2003
632 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL View Post
The ARF with retracts is $114.50 right now. Is that a black friday-cyber monday/week price is the regular price? That's cheaper than the non-retract ARF at $120, maybe just because it's sold out.?
I think that's the Cyber Monday week sale price, but it was the Black Friday price as well. I bought an ARF with e-tracts on sale and received it today. Took a quick look at it before handing it over to my wife to wrap up for Christmas.

Nice kit! I'm very impressed... I've been away from the hobby for a while and it seems that ARF technology has come a long ways, what with the electric retracts and flaps and electronics.

Slight damage to the tail from shifting around in the box, but the retracts look good and the overall kit is very nice. Can't wait to get it out on Christmas and start painting/assembling. I did run the motors up just for grins and will have to do some work balancing them & sealing the nacelles, but the retracts cycled great and the servos seem like they'll be good. Has anyone installed exhaust cones on this jet?

I'm planning on flaps and a color scheme something along these lines: http://www.airliners.net/search/phot...nct_entry=true
Three-Wire is online now Find More Posts by Three-Wire