Thread: Build Log Duet Beta Build
View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2011, 09:55 AM
Find More Posts by Mark Miller
United States, WI, Waunakee
Joined Oct 2002
2,800 Posts
RCA....I'll be adding the model kits back shortly. What kind of electric 2 meter are you looking for?

The problem is not with adding products. I had to completely recreate my website as the hard drive crash left me with no usable main file. The software I use does not use the raw html pages but usses a propriatary file structure from which the html is exported. Do unfirtunately there is no backwards compatibility from the files on the site server. I have been working on it all summer and finally got it to the point where the design is done. I am in the process of adding products back in. This is a massive amunt of work but it needs to be done.

I investigated different software packages and systems but went back to the one I was using. It is not ideal but for a small company that cannot afford much in the way of monthly recurring fees for stuff this is the best bang for the buck. Plus it puts the photos in a similar format and size so it has a more unified look. A site I had a few years ago I spent most of my time in Photoshop editing pictures. Never did like the look.

It is all part of the model business. It would be nice to spend more time on the kits but it needs to be done.
Mark Miller is offline Find More Posts by Mark Miller