Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:28 PM
Find More Posts by AirBornOne
Life-abstract=conformity
S.F. Bay Area
Joined Aug 2002
1,921 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Hayes View Post
Please do not include any kit plans designed and owned by Sky Bench - Ray Hayes. Respect the woody kit mfg's now while their still in operation and can legally defend their rights.

Attorneys are expensive, yours and mine, but I will have the greatest motivation to spend the bucks.

Thanks

Ray
Sky Bench ... Woodys Forever
http://www.skybench.com
Indeed Ray,
There is no intention on my part to interfere with the ongoing business operations of anyone.Model airplanes or otherwise.
JC I think already noted my intent...
The collection & archiving of build manuals and instructions which prove to be otherwise unavailable.
I look around my collection of sailplanes & note that very few are 'current' product.
I have also responded to a few requests over this year and each time I am able to help someone along in enjoying,building,restoring an out of production sailplane;whether NIB or previously built, I think yeah baby!
So at this time I would ask everyone to refrain from posting plans-that's just too close to infringement for me to be comfortable with.
And at this time,even plans known to be in the public domain.
Ray,I would like to ask if you have the same feelings re: building instructions,manuals.And please elaborate if you would.
Thank you.
Skies.
Jay.
AirBornOne is offline Find More Posts by AirBornOne