Old Nov 27, 2011, 08:06 AM
Find More Posts by guy1a
FPV! and nothing else matters.
Israel, Haifa
Joined Aug 2010
2,086 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rennuh View Post
I know That's also what I meant and I'm looking at a similar setup as you have with the batteries:

So for me that would be the 460mAh 3S for camera and video Tx and a 2200 mAh 3S for the plane.
And then for the ground station, with the video Rx and a screen I have yet to decide on, powered by 1 single battery and not like him with a 460mAh for the Rx and a 2200mAh for the screen. Or maybe I will, I just don't know yet, probably depends on my budget

Thanks for the information and a nice video Lucky you were relatively close to the ground

yes in some funny tweest of faith i had enough power for the quad to stay stabilized but not for video link. the vtx needs 12 Volts for normal operation.

as i was piloting LOS i saw it ... and did not see the power going lower then the dead sea

for the ground station, i has also a cable i made for connecting to the main battery of the car ( 12 v ) if i am near the car.
i also have an adapter to connect every 3 cells battery i have so i am not limited to 1000 mah.
guy1a is online now Find More Posts by guy1a