View Single Post
Old Mar 26, 2004, 11:29 AM
Find More Posts by SharksTooth
Aerobatic Extremist
United States of America For Which We Stand!
Joined Jan 2004
1,346 Posts
GW,
I got the stuff to get going on the 45"...FINALLY! hehe I had to wait on those Tubes. Troy is sending out the Lehner combo and it should be here on Monday or Tuesday. I should have the plane done in about a week now. This is the airplane that I'm building for my freind. I'm also going to build one for me too when i get a break from all these build jobs I have lined up.

Just thought I'd touch base with you. I haven't been on here very much the last couple of weeks. I've been flat covered up...that and contest season is now here so if I'm not working, building, or going to classes, I'm flying.

I'll get some pictures while I'm going along and will post them soon. Thgis airplane will be yellow and black and white and I'll be using the Lite Film on it again.

Here's the rundown on what it's gonna have...

GW 45" 330 Extreme (will have the monster controls)
Motor: Lehner 1020 15 (4000 Kv)
ESC: CC P35
GB: GWS 350C 5.5:1 (66T Spur, 12T Stainless Pinion) GB will have the BPP Plate, hardened Cobri Shaft, MP Jet Collet Adapater also.
Servos: JR 241 Sub-Micro
Receiver: JR 610M Micro 6 Ch Receiver
Radio: 10x
Batteries: Tanic 3s 2200 w/Tanic Taps

Extras include CF Control Horns from "Fancy Foam", Sonic Tronics Servo Arms (these are NICE!), CF Gear with Lexan wheelpants, CF/Aluminum 5mm Tubes for the wing, and a 'trick' pull-pull setup that I'm gonna take some pictures of.
SharksTooth is offline Find More Posts by SharksTooth