Thread: Discussion World Artistic Games in China !
View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2011, 02:14 AM
Find More Posts by Chris Currie
Ayrshire, Scotland
Joined Nov 2007
80 Posts
Quote:
Hi Chris, you will also need a FAI licence, you can get the form from the BMFA, attach a foto and fill out the form and you will have it within a few days.
If Simon is over in Northern Ireland on a Christmas break your welcome to having my transport box. It holds 2 models and cost for airlines is simple luggage fee. I used it on my last trip to Belgium.
When I went to Mons I got flights with Ryan air to Brussels then a train to Mons, it was an easy trip for an old timer like me lol
I am so glad to see your thinking of going
Hi Richard,

long time no see, hope you are doing well. Thanks for the offer of transport box but I think it will be easy enough for me to bring a kit over and build it here. I can do alot of the prep work at home so it should only take a few hours to finish it.

I'll sort out a license when I get back to UK at the end of the month, hadn't even gave it a thought.

Quote:
Competitions in Mons have also changed dates in the past and another competition in Mons got cancelled. With F3P/F6B being "dead" in Belgium since 2008, I am interested to see what is going to happen.
I hope this event does go ahead, for me it is not such a problem as I am in country for pretty much the whole of january. I can understand how others may be affected but I am just going to go along for a bit of fun. Hopefully it shall be on and I can meet some of the top European pilots and learn from them. Hope to see you all there.

Regards

Chris
Chris Currie is offline Find More Posts by Chris Currie