Old Nov 01, 2011, 01:10 AM
Find More Posts by unhinged
Auckland
Joined Mar 2010
286 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by junsi View Post
Hello sir,

Sorry for the delay reply. You can try to test this problem via using the battery with more cells, such as 6S or 8S, when connecting the batteries, press STOP button for three seconds to monitor the voltage of each cell to see if there is any difference between the displayed voltage and measured voltage. And show us the data for the difference of which cells, so we can offer you the further method. Thanks for your cooperation.

Junsi
This is unhinged again with the problem of 208b not terminating the charge process when charging 4s. I have checked display versus measured and found them to be accurate. All cells are equal, so there is no problem with different voltages of each cell. The only problem is that it does not stop. I have recharged several times and last night again it was still going at 4.27 on all cells, until I remembered to stop manually. I have observed the amps start to rise again when at about 4.19 per cell ?? why. My power supply is rock steady with no drop when loaded. Otherwise all is good. My battery though is not so good! I have thought to reflash, but after initially detecting the charger, it cannot detect it again on the computer (this seems stupid, but the last time I had a device do this, it finally turned out to be a defective unit?). Where to now Junsi? Your advice will be appreciated.
unhinged is offline Find More Posts by unhinged