I am going to give the benefit of the doubt that this was just a one off since I used every new parts as recommended by GP exception for Spectrum receiver and HK battery. I've never had issues in the past. That's also b/c of this that's bugging me. Everything should have worked. My time is limited and so when I used parts per recommendation, I expect stuff like this doesn't happen. I don't have time to call help desk or customer support when I have to work 10 hrs day. But enough of gripping....I am just going to move on and be very cautious next time if and when I decide to use a similar recommendation. AMP parameters are just too close to max AMP to give me peace of mind that it wasn't the ESC. I like your 50 AMP buffer. 45 seems an ideal balance. But I am no ESC pro, just an average RC pilot.
I apologize for the rant but this really chaps my hide