View Single Post
Old Oct 24, 2011, 10:10 AM
Find More Posts by Reef_rc
Joined May 2011
621 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PittSpecial View Post
Reef_rc,

So sorry to learn of your issues and crashes.

I am done warning anyone else about this Freaking Sorry for Nothing Great Pains Power System recommendations.

The motor has just too high of a Kv and it will just turn most of your electrical energy into heat and not the mechanical energy at the propeller where you need it.

My buddy and I have tried to post sufficient warnings but, it did not help any as now you have a busted up shiny new model.

Oh well....
Don't give up man! Glad you responded to my post earlier otherwise and it may not have been on my watch list to keep an eye out for.

Luckily mine is still shinny except for the landing gear and landing gear brace. I am just glad that was it and nothing like a broken fuselage or wings. I do have an e-flite 480 motor which I may try to stick on once I can confirm the new ESC works better. I have another plane on the same configure so I need to fine a reasonable price solution before taking cosmic wind back up in the air as I like the motor on her.

Damn....just reminded me I should have taken pics before i started gluing the landing gear back. I'll try to take some later this evening on the one remaining piece to glue.
Reef_rc is offline Find More Posts by Reef_rc