: Build Log
Micro TRITON Seaplane " Video on Post #1 "
View Single Post
Oct 23, 2011
, 05:13 PM
Webb City, Missouri
Joined Apr 2004
61. Connect Cable to small Z-bend and locate desired Control Horn position.
Note : then insert Cable into Tube and Glue Control Horn into position.
62. Glue Elevator Cable Cover together. Then Remove the Center Foam to allow it to slip over the Elevator Cable Tube.
63. Glue Elevator Cable Cover into place.
64. Adjust and Connect Pushrods to Control Cables. Note : Make Sure every thing is working Properly. ( You are about to close up the bottom of your aircraft.)
65. Sand front bottom edges of Fuselage parallel to each other. Glue Front Bottom Plate into correct position.
66. Trim away excess Foam. Sand Bottom Plate flush with sides. Note : Again a peace of paper Tape will help to keep from damaging the Fuselage sides.
View all Images in thread
Step : 61
Step : 62
Step : 63
Step : 64
Step : 65
Step : 66
Last edited by Ken Spencer; Oct 23, 2011 at