: Build Log
Micro TRITON Seaplane " Video on Post #1 "
View Single Post
Oct 23, 2011
, 05:09 PM
Webb City, Missouri
Joined Apr 2004
19. Over all appearance at this point should look like this.
20. Parts required for wing half.
21. Form the airfoil by rolling the wing half over a piece of dowel or anything round and smooth, like a broom handle. The slotted side of the foam should be down. Use light to medium pressure with your fingers as you roll the wing across the dowel several times.
22. Glue the airfoil ribs perpendicular to the bottom of each wing half using the tabs and slots. Note : the open slot for Wing Float, to glue later.
23. Bring two wing halves together. Sand adjoining ribs lightly to achieve about 1/2" dihedral at each wing tips. Use small blocks to support each wing tip about 1/2" off the flat table surface. Glue wing halves together at this time.
24. Glue Wing Floats to wing.
View all Images in thread
Step : 19
Step : 20
Step : 21
Step : 22
Step : 23
Step : 24
Last edited by Ken Spencer; Feb 20, 2015 at