: Build Log
Micro TRITON Seaplane " Video on Post #1 "
View Single Post
Oct 23, 2011
, 05:08 PM
Webb City, Missouri
Joined Apr 2004
7. Carefully, fold the Fuselage sides over the Bulkheads and fit the tabs into the notches on the opposet side of fuselage.
8. Glue Bulkheads into place on opposet side of fuseladge.
9. Gluing F1 into front of fuselage.
10. Gluing rear of fuselage together.
11. Center supports of Bulkheads F2, F3, and F4 can be remover at this time.
12. Test fit the plywood Battery Tray into place. It will rest on the top enter edge of F1 and the top center support area of F2.
View all Images in thread
Step : 7
Step : 8
Step : 9
Step : 10
Step : 11
Step : 12
Last edited by Ken Spencer; Oct 23, 2011 at