: Build Log
Micro TRITON Seaplane " Video on Post #1 "
View Single Post
Oct 23, 2011
, 05:07 PM
Webb City, Missouri
Joined Apr 2004
1. Remove Bulkheads F1 thru F5 from Lazer cut 2mm Depron sheet.
2. Fold over the Bulkhead Stiffeners on F1 thru F5.
3. Glue Stiffeners to Bulkhead, F1 thru F5 .
4. Note : Each Bulkhead had the word FRONT marked on it. These marking should be turns towards the nose of the aircraft when installed.
5. Note : from this point on Kicker for CA glues should NOT be used. Locate and Test fit each Bulkhead in respective location.
6. Glue into place Bulkheads F1 thru F5 in their respective slots.
Again, Note the direction of the FRONT markings.
View all Images in thread
Step : 1
Step : 2
Step : 3
Step : 4
Step : 5
Step : 6
Last edited by Ken Spencer; Oct 23, 2011 at