Sort of surprised no one else has mentioned flying the gyro beast on Realflight
The fellow who did the realflight beast with gyros, Silverexpress, PMed me with the following:
" Note: With the anouncement of the E-Flite AS3X rx's please keep in mind the following:
1. This simulation IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE of that system at this time.
2. This simulation represents 3 seperate Heli gyros being applied to the three control surfaces of an airplane.
- They work independently of each other, and so there is no mixing or master program that ties all three in influencing the flying of this plane.
4. This is a very crude form of stabilization.
5. All parameters where adjusted to my flying style. So there is a good possibility that it may not fit yours - faster roll, slower roll, more pitch...etc..."