View Single Post
Old Oct 22, 2011, 11:16 AM
Find More Posts by misternatural - angelfood
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2011
120 Posts
Well, I'm not skilled in the field, but what finally dawned on me as a layman is that they should promote:

1. You CAN PUSH ONE BUTTON to get the charge or discharge going if you want, and don't have to go through a whole series of them, UNLESS you want to;

2. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY AN EXPENSIVE POWER SUPPLY since it can run with what YOU ALREADY HAVE, and if you don't have a power supply, YOU CAN START WITH WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD CONSISTENT WITH YOUR PRESENT NEEDS;

3, These things are more than chargers, and are really diagnostic devices with fully functioning computer interfaces; and,

4. Though assembled "off shore," you have U.S. telephone support from guys who know what they are talking about AND YOU CAN GET REPAIRS, not just discounted replacements.

Now, if that doesn't convince someone to not buy Chinese, I don't know what will-PUT ALL THIS IN ADVERTISING SPEAK, FMA!

You might ask, "How do you know all this?"

Well, I bought a boatload of Chinese you know what believing you need a honking big power supply for top-end FMA products, etc.

My bad.
misternatural - angelfood is offline Find More Posts by misternatural - angelfood
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)