View Single Post
Old Oct 21, 2011, 08:41 PM
Find More Posts by beenflying
as much as I can
NZ
Joined Jan 2010
5,036 Posts
My one turned up today. First impressions of the packaging and what you get are very good. As mentioned earlier the supplied manual is in Chinese so you will have to download the one from Infinity Hobby. The gyro is in a plastic case. The gyro without the cables weights 10g and 18.4g with cables. 4 pieces of thin double sided foam are provided and a metal plate.

The gyro will fit inside the 250 mounted under the gyro tray facing down and the leds, set button and data socket are still accessible.

The set button is a very small square button on the side of the gyro (see the side picture with the manufactured date sticker).

The 250 head looks nice. I like the nyloc nuts on the blade screws. Looks like this head still relies solely on the Jesus screw to keep the head on, as the washout base has no slot, and this one doesn't have a nut.

I'm wondering if this head uses a special spindle shaft. It looks shorter than the align part (but I haven't compared it yet). Hopefully spare parts will be available for this head in the near future.

Edit: I've just notice that one set of pins on CH1 are badly misaligned. I will have to bend the pins to get the servo plug in.
beenflying is offline Find More Posts by beenflying
Last edited by beenflying; Oct 21, 2011 at 09:09 PM.