Originally Posted by healthyfatboy
There's a servo current sensor you attach to the logger. For the BEC, I put it on the ESC channel, for the UBEC, I connected it on the UBEC going to the receiver. I do remember that I forgot to change it once or twice but that was for the APC prop, if I remember correctly, so looking at the stock prop values, that should be accurate. The most I saw was 1A in my other data points where I moved the servos like mad.
Thanks! Yea I noticed later that there was one graph that I had not looked at earlier where the servo current went to almost an amp for two to three seconds and about .7 amp three other times for a second or so. And then at the end it popped up to an amp and then fell back to a steady draw of something like .83 amps to the end. Looked like it might have come to rest with a surface being pressed against the servo action. Like those graphs!