I maidened my SBach this afternoon. It took me awhile to get the CG right. It was flying pretty well until I started getting close to some trees and made a dumb thumb move trying to turn away from them. Cartwheeled the plane which cracked the fuse at the rudder servo cutout near the back of the wing and also broke the rudder control horn loose. It took about 10 minutes to fix everything with hot glue.
I plugged in the battery to center the servos and check trim. Looks like the rudder servo is toast. GRRRRRR! Cheap
servos. A metal gear servo probably would have held up.
Sigh! I just didn't feel like doing servo surgery today. Maybe this weekend. I think my piloting skills call for EPP construction. I can't seem to break my good ol' Super Slo 28