Old Oct 18, 2011, 03:49 PM
Find More Posts by DaDesign
ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ - inverted!
USA, SC, Greer
Joined Jul 2008
3,287 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoyagerXll View Post
I recently came across the elipso series of planes. Some excellent plans and really cool looking planes. I am interested in building the Elipso lite bipe. I am hoping that someone can tell me the wingspan as well as the length. I searched hi and lo on the thread last night and did not find this. I have a cpl of blue wonder motors that I can use, I assume that a blue wonder would be a good choice? Also would this plane work well as just RET?
Thanks for any information on the lite bipe.
Voyager from NE
Hi Voyager,
You may find more info here http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1162902

The battery goes on the velcro strip at the cockpit. I recommend reinforcing the main fuselage front, from the landing gear to the firewall with balsa on each side. Hard landings can cause the foam to crack from the weight of the motor. Ask me how I know. Other than that I flew mine many many times. Fun to fly! I don't know how well it would do as a RET being a bipe. May need a larger rudder. Give it a shot!

Post pictures of your build and keep in touch. There's no build thread so if you have any questions please ask, this is a really smart group of guys, excluding myself.

Welcome to the thread and thanks for posting,
Dalton
DaDesign is offline Find More Posts by DaDesign