Joined Jul 2011
188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteskind View Post
+1

as german winter has begun already here
some indoor training machine would be soo useful for me

-------------

yesterday, after triple checking electronics + programming for hours without success, i located the problem, that was always making my flyduspider pitching forward.... *loool*

i simply forgot to tighten the srews of the 2 front props after changing them to green ones.

the props were not total lose, they rotated fast , coukld not see any issue, but the had some slip when getting power.
fasten them, and problem is gone.

now i raised pitch P 0.5 points (maybe will add some) because roll axis is/was far more solid than pitch axis.
the spider now is flyable in a small room, although its very much like an insect, very fast reaction and much power, and i must be very careful with the Tx stick inputs..
Hi alteskind,

what are your PID settings for the spider?
I've mounted 900kV motors and Pauls 8''x4.5 props. I feel it should react a little stiffer on pitch/roll axis when in level mode (by the way: I've mounted the Atmels IMU, but I think you already know ...).

And, yes! The spider is very angry; great sound and it is realy fast! Well, I think I should opt for a new TX since it is 'real work' to control it with my DX5e.

aBUGSworstnightmare
aBUGSnightmare is offline Find More Posts by aBUGSnightmare