View Single Post
Old Oct 14, 2011, 05:51 PM
Find More Posts by WickedFunRC
Utah USA
Joined Jun 2002
2,340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtwargo View Post
OK... Here is my 2 cents. And remember, I am a team pilot for both companies. BOttom line is that they fly differently. I have both of them. Keep in mind that they were created for 2 different purposes. One was economy, and one was for performance. I am sorry, for economy there is no competition in the two, but the twisted hobbies one put all their efforts into design and performance. Both planes are good... very good. BUt honestly, there is a difference. Maybe you have to be a really good 3d pilot to really feel it... I don't know. BUt there is definitely a performance difference. It is up to the individual as to whether it is worth it to you. There is also, support, delivery and considerations relating to accessible information that are of value as well. Personally, I always feel better supporting high integrity small companies... They drive innovations and performance enhancing improvements. Again.. just my 2 cents.
mtwargo, Thanks for your response. I appreciate that you mentioned your team sponsorships. I think that is an honest practice when rendering an opinion on a product or otherwise promoting a product.

I agree with supporting high integrity small businesses.
WickedFunRC is offline Find More Posts by WickedFunRC
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Latest Video's