Here's a the latest update. It's nearly ready. See pics below. Since I can only get to this in the evening, pics may look a little darker due to lighting I used in the house.
- design pattern
- throw calibrations
ARF installation has been relatively run-of-the-mill with exception of:
- Minor shaving of the fuselage had to be done to accomodate wing and ailerons movement (see pics below).
- Provided servo screws were a little too big. I had to use smaller servo screws to not damage the plane.
- Linkage fron servo to tail, rudder and wings requires more time than initially thought. Alignment and screwing in the screws took some time.
Impression so far:
- I like the quality of the plane.
- Nice color and clean lines
- While taking the pics, the wing reminded me of TH P-51D so I brought it down for a quick comparison and they look very similar with slight differences.
I hope to finish remaining components tonight as time permit so I can maiden her early Friday evening/early Saturday morning.