View Single Post
Old Oct 10, 2011, 08:24 AM
Find More Posts by rctimer
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
635 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welho View Post
Hi, I opened one of the motors with bad bearings. You were right, they are quite easy to open. Easier than I expected. It's OK if you send me new bearings (Three motors have now bad bearings, and if possible, could you send one set of spare bearings too in case the fourth one goes bad too soon?), few circlips and if possible, a new spinner for one of the motors?

What should we do with the axles and outrunners which I had to glue to prevent the propellers from slipping?

You are right that if the motor cores are wound by hand, not by the machine, it is shame to waste good cores which are very time consuming to wind. So I also think that saving them and rebuilding the motors is OK.

The batteries I use are Turnigy LiPo's, ranging from 2400 mAh to 4000 mAh. ESCs are Hobbyking SS 30A escs. The combination works fine except the bad bearings: they run fine and smooth, look nice but make noise and feel bad because of the bearings which makes me afraid of the motors and bearings seizing in-flight.

TR
Dear TR,

Thanks for your mail, you are kindly, we will resend 5 sets bearings + 10pcs c clips + 2pcs BTS30 to you asap, the BTS30 are the gift, if you have any question you can feel free to contact us, thanks for your time. Nina
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: SKYZONE 3D FPV Goggles V2