Old Oct 09, 2011, 06:29 PM
Find More Posts by rctimer
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
637 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welho View Post
Hi,

The motors are definitely not damaged in shipping. The packaging had no signs of mishandling. The motors look nice but are of poor quality. The outrunners and axles are badly designed. The bearings are of poor quality. The circlip should stay in place when the motor is rotating at 10 000 RPM. Not break loose in the shipping. I am pretty sure that these motors were not tested prior sending to me.

It takes something around two weeks or more for the bearings to arrive. Responding to these mails took you a month. If the bearings can not be changed without damaging the motors, and if you then send new one(s), it will take two more weeks. Two months. Too long time...

And if the bearings are the same quality than those in the motors now, changing them to similar ones will not make things any better. If you are absolutely sure that the bearings can be easily changed without damaging the motors and they solve the problem, then send them. But if in doubt, provide me good, tested, different motors without problems and defects. Which would be the only good solution after all this mess. I am not satisfied when I have to repair these myself. And with new bearings, the problems with glued-in-place axles and that damaged spinner (though I damaged it myself due to the slipping axle) still exists.

TR
Dear TR,

Sorry for any inconvenience bring to you, you can try to open the motors now, and try to check the question of the items, you can try to uninstall the bearings, if the problem is the bearings, we will resend the bearings to you, to show our honest, we will resend a new motor to you, is it ok? as all of the motors are twined by our workers, not by the machine, one motor may take about half an hour, we just don't want to waste the material, thanks for your understanding in this matter.
Bey the way, which battery and ESC have you used?
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: SKYZONE 3D FPV Goggles V2