View Single Post
Old Oct 06, 2011, 02:34 PM
Find More Posts by Mr. foambuilder
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
USA, NM, Clovis
Joined Feb 2010
1,203 Posts
Hey gang; I have one of Chris's early kits that I acquired at the Tiny event last march. I am running the brick and long throw servos on it, but I am using a HK 5 Gram motor, and it flies great. I have built and flown several of Chris's models (Yak 54,Sukhoi) and love them. Destroyed the Suk a while back (flying beyond my expertise), but the Yak is still going. I just purchased several kits from Chris, and PPed him early in the day , and kits were on the way same day. His kits are top notch, and come well packed. I am building one of them right now, and the machine work is so precise, that my wife had to look closely to find the joint in the shockey. I am a retired machinist and tool and die maker, and I will tell you that the fit on these kits is astronomical!!! I have known Chris for about a year, and have been dealing with him as long. He has become my source for plane kits, and is one of the most knowledgeable people in the business. Between Chris, Gary and Dennis, I have become a much better builder and pilot, even though I flew Pattern for 30 years. This is your opportunity to get a very well designed and machined model for a very good price. Come and join the fun with Chris and the rest of us. I decided to add some pics of my planes. Red and yellow are the lil Yak, the pink one is the defunct Sukhoi, and the one with the flames is the big yak. Roy
Mr. foambuilder is offline Find More Posts by Mr. foambuilder
Last edited by Mr. foambuilder; Oct 06, 2011 at 02:48 PM.