Old Oct 03, 2011, 11:01 AM
Find More Posts by pugsam
LiPo-Sucker & Airframe EMT
Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Joined Aug 2010
4,171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOTI74 View Post
Morning guys. So, I couple pages back I mentioned I was getting kinda a bored with this little screamer. Well, I take it back. I had to run to Bakersfield this weekend and so I only had room for one and I new there was a park right down the street from my Mother-in-laws. So, I got up early yesterday morning and headed out with 3 charged batteries and my little Baby Stryker. There's wasn't a soal around and you know, there was dew on the grass, no breeze, just perfect. So, I thottled back and pretty much ran threw the gammet of tricks, but this time I went slow. Slowed everything down, coming in low, just above the grass, just putting around the park. You know, it was a great time and if you haven't taken the chance to slow the Stryker down in a while, I highly suggest it!! It was really nice to slow down a bit. And hell, I got 8 min flights on my Babble Batteries 240 mah... I haven't done that in a while. I'm always WOT with this baby...

Have a good one
+1

I'm taking a road trip this week. Even if I have to leave other important things at home, I'll find a way to bring both Biggie and Baby Stryker!
pugsam is offline Find More Posts by pugsam
RCG Plus Member