Old Oct 01, 2011, 04:04 PM
Find More Posts by n3m1s1s
Suspended Account
UK, Buckinghamshire, High Wycombe
Joined Feb 2007
4,133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by warthox View Post
tested gps ph again today. over 5min in gps ph with baro. over the time the movement area was arround 5m. so the quad normaly stayed in an area of arround 1-2m but over the time moved randomly in an 5m area.
a friend of mine flew with his ardupirates quad and he had the same gps issue at the beginning of the flight as some of u. the copter moved away in a certain direction everytime he activate gps ph.
that made me think that maybe its not specifically the soft/hardware from minsoo which causes this gps behavior but a general problem. maybe of the build or something else... just an idea.
i saw the same thing on a demo of ardropilot? he was demonstrating loiter mode but when he flipped the switch the quad flew off diagonally at a rate of about 10 feet per second? he had to flip the switch quite quickly to stop it flying into a bush, if i remember correctly his name was Martin? and he was the main distributer for ardropilot in the UK? the footage is hidden somewhere amoungst my UK DRONE ZONE vids
n3m1s1s is offline Find More Posts by n3m1s1s
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)