Old Sep 26, 2011, 02:31 PM
Find More Posts by beenflying
as much as I can
NZ
Joined Jan 2010
5,036 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp00fman View Post
I'm also getting exited about all the new FBL controllers coming out. I hope this one will work well, and i like the size of this unit better than the KDS one.
I still think it is a lot of money for an upgrade, but i would love to pop this unit om my sloppy HK450v2. I already have a FBL head ready.... But for this money i could also stay with the flybar and get a hole new 450pro kit. if a good flb unit comes out for <$80 i wont be able to resist.

Beenflying, are you planning to buy this unit? What are you going to compare it with?
It would appear that they are not yet available, so it's odd that RC711 shows them in stock and at a higher price. The good news is, HK-Parts have kindly asked me to try the unit and report my honest findings. They have also provided more pictures, which I will upload to the first post soon.

I'm going to put it on the ALZRC 450 Pro, which currently has the 3GX. So the comparison will be to the 3GX, the Ebar and another 450 Pro FB heli.

Don't forget the benefits of FBL are more power, stability, longer battery life and less parts that can be damaged in a crash. Also the helicopter flies better. No tendancy to roll left in FFF and right in backwards flight. Many people learning say the best thing they ever did was to switch to flybarless. Also quite a few 3D maneuvers are easier to do with FBL.
beenflying is offline Find More Posts by beenflying