Thread: Article ElectriFly F-16 EDF Review
View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2011, 09:10 AM
Find More Posts by Bajora
KK6MQJ
Joined Sep 2004
14,149 Posts
Quote:
I have the Evader and love the way it flies. I agree with the fan access, but once together I felt no need to change power systems. The Evader is one planes that actually performs just as described. So I imagine that the F-16 really does perform well also.

If they could just get rid of the cheater then I would love these even more.
K9000, Apex ... FWIW, Kuczy demonstrates in his post above how you can nicely express your sentiments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9000wner View Post
how a bout a pic of the underside
looks like a HUGE CHEATER hole to me
Uh, there are several photos in the review that show it. No conspiracy there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexAero View Post
The evader is a led sled for the size, the fuse&mold work is so cheesy they have to bondo it up to take paint. Makes me thinks this one's a turd also.
Too bad the nips don't use epoxy.
NOT a very PC way of expressing your sentiments IMO. You "think" it is a turd but I am guessing you have not even seen one fly in person or even seen one with your own eyes? Oh, and BTW, it is "lead sled".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double E View Post
I own and fly both the Evader and the F-16. The Evader is a bit quicker than the F-16 but the F-16 includes a rudder. These planes may be a little on the heavy side but they are a huge improvement over the typical foamy. My Evader with Wicked motor easily hits 110 mph and that is pretty quick for this size plane. I think Electrifly have hit a home run with both of these birds.
Another polite post that nicely expresses ones opinion. Manners matter.
Bajora is offline Find More Posts by Bajora
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Vintage (?) Walkera Helis