Find More Posts by trf_414_m2
Espaņa, CL, Ávila
Joined Sep 2008
608 Posts
New Product
Csc-el 3.8

Hi guys.

Cesar here, from Spain.

Just few words to catch you attention about a new ride at the 1/8 scene.

A new custom designed prototype, dual swingarm suspension, belt driven, with unique features and awesome performance. This weird invention from myself gave me the chances to win the Spanish Nats past July. But Fate turn against us...

Letīs talk about its steering system. Custom designed from car parts, lead to a totally new desing of front wheel that keeps the system inside and perfectly aligned.

Front suspension is oil damped, and damper is easily accessible from the left side for tuning. Swingarm placement have been optimized to avoid wheelbase decrease.

Vertical battery mount allows the use of hardcase packs (X*35*20mm), and weight bias keep front wheel planted at any situation.

Clamp style motor mount for 20mm dia motors (another for 22mm ones will be ready soon..). No rotating mid shaft keep suspension interferences away. Spur gear and mid pulley spin on ball bearings, as supposed to.

Rear suspension feature an special swingarm, designed to flex at max leaning angle increasing traction. Of course, oil damped too.

Rear wheel (pictured) is a Venom one, but I plant to install OTO/ZH ones over a custom designed hub.

I forgot to tell a "small" detail about the bike. Running weight (race ready), just 450gr with 1300mAh lipo...

Bikes would be shipped completely assembled. In case of electronics needed, Iīm open to sell bikes RTR with clear bodies and foam riders.

So this is a survey to find how many people could be interested about this awesome bike...

You send a PM for more details and prices (not yet, still searching for suppliers...)

Thanks for looking.

Cesar.
trf_414_m2 is offline Find More Posts by trf_414_m2