View Single Post
Old Sep 22, 2011, 05:02 AM
Find More Posts by e_lm_70
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
8,812 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raycamaro View Post
I ordered the Stinger 64 on 9/19 and paid immediately with PayPal. Even though PayPal shows the payment made immediately with the order, Hobby King shows the payment is still pending. Hobby King states that it will not answer emails and there are not any phone numbers to call. Their online (not live) resolution is a joke. Two days after telling them about the problem, no answer. The Hobby Lobby plane is more expensive and out of stock so it's not really an option. I guess I will go to iHobby in Chicago with a little more spending money in October. Enjoy your Stingers and make some videos so I can enjoy the plane through YouTube.
Cheap prices ... come at COST

Out of 54 order from HK, 2 I have done over HK German Warehouse (this avoid pay taxes, and less trouble with local custom office) ... 2 of 2 of order from HK german, end up in a pain

Now they want me to pay 21$ more for shipment, 1 week after my order (all items on stock), since they say, that now they discover they can not fit into one single shipping box all my order

Question : It is my fault if their online shop can't properly calculate which and how many items can fit into 1 shipment for the shown cost ?

Anyhow, if I would be informed 1 day after my order would have been something acceptable, but get a notification 1 week after, it is not ... not only ultra slow, but also they pretend more money.

Anyhow ...

We all know ...

CHEAP is not for FREE

You pay for what you get

Tchuss

e_lm_70

ps: The stinger for my taste is a bit pricy , 100$ from Germany, or 80$ from HK ... the T-45 64mm PnF is way cheaper ...

pps: Still, where I am living there is no local physical hobby shop ... so ... HK at the end is more a constriction then a choice ... anyhow ... 52 of 52 order from China, all did work fine ... so maybe I should not complain much about it
e_lm_70 is offline Find More Posts by e_lm_70