I have fixed the ADC bug, added a nicer arrow and fixed other bugs.
But my E-OSD _AND_ my G-OSD are now unable to program so thelast commit to svn is untested.
With E-OSD I tried to enable debug wire and it stopped responding to programming.
And the G-OSD I think I had a glitch while programming so the fuses got messed up.
I'm not sure what the exact error is, but now I keep getting the following error:
avrdude.exe: warning: cannot set sck period. please check for usbasp firmware update.
avrdude.exe: error: programm enable: target doesn't answer. 1
avrdude.exe: initialization failed, rc=-1
Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
avrdude.exe done. Thank you.
I know that the last error might be fixed with an external clock source but it will take some time to fix so in the meantime no work can be done. (Or atleast tested by me.)