View Single Post
Old Sep 15, 2011, 04:21 PM
Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Godofthunder77, thanks for sending the photo I have submitted a parts request to have the right main retract sent to you, you will receive an email with the shipping confirmation as well as a tracking number as soon as it goes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder77 View Post
Hello BHCS,

There seems to be an issue with my order. I was to get 2 replacemnt Main landing gear for my F-18 due to techinical issues where they will not raise and lower. I have talked to BHCS a couple time previously before this post and the issue at hand is that they have replaced my left main gear but I need a right main gear. The first shipment only had the left main gear by itself with no right main gear included and then the second shipment, that I received a few days ago was supposed to be the right main gear but again a Left main gear was shipped. Please se picture of what was shipped the second time.

This is a picture of the left main gear that was most recently shipped. It was supposed to be the Right main gear. I need the opposite one of the one shown. Sorry this sounds confussing but to make a long story short I need the right main gear. Thank you
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR