View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2011, 03:49 PM
Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Hi Reffner, "sucks" is not a word that is frequently used and and when it is used it is solely because its fitting. I am 100% honest with the customers, and I do my best to help them when needed, despite all the negative comments and bashing on the company. If you don't like it, to each its own, what matters to me is that I do what's in my power to help the customers and answer any questions they may have. I have received countless emails from customers appreciating the truth, versus giving them the run around, or trying to sugar coat things. Thank you for sharing your opinion. it is appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reffner View Post
I was very seriously considering making an order, even after reading all the negative posts by all the unhappy/dissatisfied customers. I figured that the satisfied customers were all too busy enjoying their purchase to take the time to post here. After much reading, and noticing that someone who is supposed to be a professional customer service rep quite frequently uses the word "sucks", I've changed my mind. What sort of professional, or company that wants to improve it's customer service uses the word "sucks" in response to a customer having a problem? For now I guess I'll go without. Thank you customer service for making the decision easy for me.
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR