Old Sep 03, 2011, 02:10 AM
Find More Posts by Jocke
WATTSUP.SE
Sweden
Joined Dec 2001
2,307 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Man View Post
Thatís the only thing that I donít like. Thereís not always room to bend it over the pack and tape it down. For some installations you have to trim a little from the end covering so you can bend it out straight.

I sure hope they fix that problem for the next batch. Does anyone know if the manufacturer is aware of what a pain it is for customers?

I hope they don't change the design, the Gens ace packs are today among the best in construction and design, wires exit like that makes it good, becas you can secure the wires within the pack at the terminal ends.

I fly and test a lot of planes all sizes, i can't say that a pack with this design has ever been a problem to me, my guess is that if they change it so the wires comes out in another way... there would be people having problem with that also.

You don't have to be so careful with the wires (bending/ pulling....) as for example a HC pack, were the wire can fall off just by looking at it its no problem if you have to bend the wires on Gens ace packs some to make it fit in your model.
Jocke is offline Find More Posts by Jocke