View Single Post
Old Sep 02, 2011, 10:53 PM
Find More Posts by crazyflyboy30
United States, AL, Branchville
Joined May 2009
793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOldGuy View Post
Here I have a new project, it was donated by a very nice RCG'r <barchiola> and I am stripping it down for a winter project.

I am not sure what this plane is, was listed as an Extra 260, it is a 88 inch Low wing, everthing on the Fuse is sheeted or solid balsa like the airfoil tail feathers. It has a styrofoam core, balsa sheeted turtle deck.

I will be stripping the wings down next, looking for anything that was deem this not a good rebuild so I dont go too deep.

Any help or thoughts on what company made this it <if it is a kit> would be great.
Ron
I saw that airplane I sayed OMG I had that airplane but my airplane was a Midwest Extra 300S I look at it a long time it is the same airplane.The power on my airplane was "The G-38 is the ideal gas engine for models such as the Midwest Extra 300S, Cap 232 and Super Stinker, as well as the Lanier Cap 232 and Stinger 120, where sport performance is desired. It is also a popular choice for many scale projects. It will turn an 18 x 10 prop at 7100 to 7400 rpm." That was copy from Horizon Hobby
crazyflyboy30 is offline Find More Posts by crazyflyboy30