Old Sep 02, 2011, 07:48 AM
Find More Posts by BadLemon
Just having fun before I die!
DeKalb,IL
Joined Dec 2008
950 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbonut View Post
Hello Guys....I have reading along as I also have a NIB huck...I loved flying my first one...Which I flew with the old brushed motor at first..this was the plane that gave me EDF fever..the last flight was a mega powerd with a custom 5 blade rotor(made before alfa had a 5 blade..it was a hand full to launch...I had a bunch of info in the old thread back in 05 I think...Any way Badlemon the mod you want to do is the same Mod Steve Neil did to the 90mm huck as it to had pitch trouble. I plan to try a diverter in the thrust tube to redirect the eflux!
Turbonut

Did you have an idea for how you where going to make the diverter? I was thinking of back cutting the thrust tube at the inlet end but then I would have to modify the outlet of the tail section. As you seen I crashed my first Huck so I'm going to build the second one and would like to put some down thrust in it. I think I understand what you would do you would add a wedged piece to the top of the thrust tube and increase in size to the outlet. Then back cut the outlet to get your opening correct.

Thanks for any help you could give me
BadLemon is offline Find More Posts by BadLemon